Overview of the experience:
- Last approx 2 ½ hours. Times for bookings are every 30 minutes, ties vary on days (see full event calendar)
- Adult ticket prices vary from £10 – £12 per person throughout the event.
- Arrive 15-30 minutes before scheduled experience time to book in.
- Booking slots for November and Early December will be staggered, releasing additional time slots as they are filled.
- Maximum of 6 Children and 10 Adults per individual booking.
- Maximum of 100 persons per time slot, so approximately 40 children.
- There is an additional £5 per person booking fee for telephone bookings.
- Under 1’s are free if accompanying a full paying child. If they wish to have the full experience then the ticket prices apply for the specific date chosen.
Meet & Greet area as the group assembles. Themed elf area, they will be allocated to their guides and start their journey.
Souvenir Photos – prices to be confirmed, photo novelties will also be available key ring, snow globe, baubles (subject to availability)
Make-a-Bear – clothes and accessories will be available to purchase.
Catering – Play Barn and Tea Room will be open daily.
What is the Marsh Farm Father Christmas Experience?
It is a magical journey for all the family, immersing you in all that is magical and special about Christmas. Suitable for all ages. It is a theatrical tour, including a private family visit with Father Christmas, incorporating festive themed activities.
How long does the Father Christmas Experience last?
Each Father Christmas Experience lasts approximately 2.5 hours.
Does each child receive a gift from Father Christmas?
Each fully paying child will participate in a Make-a-Bear activity as their gift from Father Christmas, taking their bear home as their special gift. There will be the opportunity to purchase accessories and clothes for the bear, these are in addition to the ticket price, the bear itself is included in the experience. There is also a surprise at the end of the tour.
What ages can children participate in the experience?
It is open to all ages, the full price is applicable for all children participating fully in the event and receiving a bear and cookie activity. Under 1’s are free of charge if they are observing an accompanying sibling. A child is deemed to be aged up to 15 years but we can accommodate for older children if required, full admission price will be applicable to them.
Do you require a ticket?
Yes, this is an exclusive and very limited event. Tickets must be pre purchased either on our website at www.marshfarm.co.uk or by telephone (additional £5 fee applicable per person for telephone bookings) All family members require a ticket. We cannot guarantee availability on the day of the event.
Can I purchase tickets on the day?
This event has a limited capacity, therefore we advise booking tickets in advance to guarantee a place.
Is the farm open as usual during Christmas?
Yes the farm is open as usual 10am-5pm throughout November and December. Your Christmas Experience tickets also includes entry to Marsh Farm so make sure you leave enough time outside of your experience to explore and play.
Do you take group bookings?
This is a theatrical event aimed at families to experience the magic of the festive season and then meet Father Christmas in a private session, making a memorable experience for all. It is not designed with groups in mind, however we are happy to discuss and accommodate groups on an individual enquiry basis. Please contact us directly on 08450 345 123 (Call Centre is open Mon-Fri 9am – 7pm, Weekends 9am – 3pm) please be aware a small admin fee will be added to group telephone bookings of 10 or more.
- Online bookings for the Father Christmas Experience are highly recommended.
- Telephone bookings will be charged at an additional £5 per person booking fee. To book please call 08450 345 123 (Call Centre is open Mon-Fri 9am – 7pm, Weekends 9am – 3pm)
- Generally offered at 11am & 11.30am on weekdays that we are operational for groups, such as Nursery and Schools.
- We can offer Corporate and private VIP bookings POA
- Please be aware there will be a small admin fee added to group telephone bookings of 10 or more.
- To book please phone 08450 345 123 (Call Centre is open Mon-Fri 9am – 7pm, Weekends 9am – 3pm)
Annual Pass Holders
- Their pass must be valid for use on the date of the experience.
- A valid pass must be shown on arrival, if pass has expired then the admission difference must be paid.
- There are no discounts available on Christmas Eve for anyone, including annual passes.
- To book please call 08450 345 123 (Call Centre is open Mon-Fri 9am – 7pm, Weekends 9am – 3pm) or come into Marsh Farm.
- Standard child prices apply plus free carer admission (on production of registration document).
- Please note this is a fully accessible event, it is a walking tour of the farm, no vehicles so ramps to all areas suitable for buggies and wheelchair access.