Marsh Farm Animal Adventure Park
Terms & Conditions
We kindly ask you to read and understand the following Terms and Conditions that apply when booking any party at a Marsh Farm:
- You are required to pay a £60.00 deposit in order to secure your party booking. Until your deposit is received your party can be declined.
- Once your £60.00 deposit has been paid, you are accepting all party booking Terms and Conditions.
- The balance of your party will be payable on the day of your party on arrival, and any additional difference must be paid one hour after the Party Booking has commenced.
- Marsh Farm reserves the right to change the content of any party booking.
- If you choose to cancel your party booking your deposit is non-refundable and must be notified by a phone call to the relevant Party Venue. We DO NOT accept emails as a form of party cancellation.
- All cancellations must be notified within 10 days prior to your party, otherwise you will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you wish to transfer your party booking to a different date and/or time, you will be required to pay a £20.00 transfer charge at the time of doing so.
- By booking a party, you are agreeing to our Play Barn Rules of Play.
- The party organiser should inform Marsh Farm of any food allergies, so that we can discuss various options if applicable.
- In the event of there being a reduction in the number of children attending the party, the farm must be notified by telephone at least 48 hours before the date of the party otherwise the full charge for the number of children booked will be due.
- All guests can stay at the farm after you party has finished (if it is still open to the public and only til it closes).
- There is a additional fee of £10 per additional child who is having a joint party.
- In order to claim 1 free guest (Birthday Child) their Marsh Farm Annual Pass Card must be valid at time of booking and on party date.
On Your Party Day
- The party organiser should arrive 10 minutes before the start of your party booking to greet your guests. All party guests go through to the Visitors Centre together promptly at the beginning of your party.
- Please ask all guests to wear suitable long sleeved clothing when using our Play Barn facilities – particularly our slides! All Guests MUST wear their smelly socks during their entire visit or they cannot play on the soft play equipment.
- We advise all guests to wear suitable clothing when exploring around the farm this can include appropriate closed shoes, jackets, gloves and scarfs for the colder times and sun hats and bring along sun cream for the hotter times.
- If your guests wish to bring in extra siblings to the party that are not party guests, they will need to pay the full admission prices applicable.
- One free adult admission with each full paying party guest, additional adults are charged £6.50 each.
- No outside food (except Birthday Cakes), drinks or decorations/theming are to be brought into our play barn under any circumstances. Decorations ordered with you party or from our website www.partyman.co.uk are permitted (please advise a member of staff if you have ordered from www.partyman.co.uk so that we can verify your purchase).
- It is compulsory for all parents and guardians to supervise their child(ren) at all times for the duration of their party at Marsh Farm. Marsh Farm cannot accept any responsibility for any accidents that occur due to unsupervised play.