Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions – Online Standard Admission
- Marsh Farm Animal Adventure Park is part of The Partyman Company Ltd
- The purchase and possession of an admission ticket (whether purchased online or at the entrance) constitutes your acceptance to these terms and conditions
- Admission is only with a valid ticket
- Admission tickets are non refundable and non transferable
- Admission tickets purchased online are only valid if purchased via www.marshfarm.co.uk or official agents of Marsh Farm Animal Adventure Park, part of The Partyman Company Ltd
- Admission tickets purchased online are only valid for use on the date shown and the specified number and type of persons as stated on the tickets. All additional admissions must be paid for in full on arrival at the entrance at the on the day admission charge
- It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to check the ticket before arrival at Marsh Farm Animal Adventure Park. It may not be possible to rectify errors on the day of the visit
- Children under 2 are free but must be accompanied by a full paying adult
- Children (2 – 15 years) must be supervised at all times by a responsible adult aged 16+ years . Children must NOT be left unattended at any time while at Marsh Farm Animal Adventure Park
- Admission tickets are only valid for standard admission at Marsh Farm Animal Adventure Park and are not valid for special events, the Father Christmas experience, Birthday Parties or any other advanced ticket event
- Tickets will not be accepted if any part of it is removed, altered or defaced
- Printed tickets must be printed on paper with a fully legible barcode
- If you are using your Smart Phone for your digital ticket it is your responsibility to ensure your photo is fully charged for the ticket and barcode to be legible
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that smartphones are fully charged and able to correctly show a digital tickets where tickets are to be redeemed digitally
- Marsh Farm Animal Adventure Park reserves the right to refuse entry due to actual or suspected fraudulent activity in the purchase or use of admission tickets
- Marsh Farm Animal Adventure Park reserve the right to ask visitors to leave the site at any time during their visit due to behaviour deemed inappropriate by Marsh Farm Animal Adventure Park management, in these circumstances no refund will be given
- Exit and re-entry to Marsh Farm Animal Adventure Park will only be allowed on verification of a valid wristband and receipt of admission payment or ticket
- Marsh Farm Animal Adventure Park, part of The Partyman Company Ltd., is unable to accept liability for personal damages, losses or injuries sustained at the venue – including, but not limited to, damage and losses to property and motor vehicles if the cause is due to negligence of the ticket holder or the actions of other patrons
- Admission tickets, are not to be used for any part of marketing, sales or media promotion, whether commercial or non-commercial, without the prior written consent of Marsh Farm Animal Adventure Park
- Strictly no trading within the venue without written consent or agreement with Marsh Farm Animal Adventure Park
- No glass bottles or alcohol may be brought onto the site
- No dogs or pets of any kind are allowed on site or to be left in cars in the car park at any time
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere within the site. Smoking is only permitted in the designated space in the car park area
- A child admission is aged 2 – 15 years inclusive. An adult admission is defined as a responsible individual aged 16+ years. Under 2’s are admitted free of charge when accompanied by a full paying adult. All under 2’s and child admissions must be supervised by a responsible adult at all time while at Marsh Farm Animal Adventure Park
- Personal data is only used by Marsh Farm Animal Adventure Park, part of The Partyman Company Ltd. Data is not passed onto third parties
- Solo adults who are not part of a group that include a child admission are not allowed to visit Marsh Farm Animal Adventure Park
- We reserve the right to conduct searches of all ticket holders and pushchairs/buggies on entry to or exit from the site. Anyone who refused to participate will be denied access to the site
- From time to time, Marsh Farm Animal Adventure Park will undertake general photo and video shoots as part of their marketing activity. If you do not wish to be included in any photographic material please advise the team undertaking the activity, inclusion assumes consent to the use of the material. Where an individual shot is required, consent for use will be requested.
- As part of our safeguarding policy, adult only admissions are not allowed. Should an adult be meeting a group including children at a later time, we would kindly ask that on arrival you contact them by mobile and request that they meet you at the entrance for identification. Thank you for your support to ensure the safety of all our visitors.
- Marsh Farm Animal Adventure Park, part of The Partyman Company Ltd., reserves the right to change advertised programmes without prior knowledge and all activities are subject to change.
- In the case of adverse weather (heat, rain or wind) we may make the decision to close some activities for customer and staff safety.
Terms & Conditions – Vouchers & Offers
- One free child admission for child (aged 2 – 15 years) with one full paying adult (16 years and above) admission to the farm. Under 2’s are free
- Only one voucher can be redeemed per full paying adult
- Not to be used with any other offer, promotion or voucher
- Non transferable, non-exchangeable and no cash value
- Original printed voucher MUST be presented. No photocopies
- This voucher is valid for use for single admission from DATE until DATE
- Valid for general admission only and cannot be used for special events including halloween, pirate week, christmas, kidsfest, character days, etc.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
Terms & Conditions – Father Christmas Experience
Our team has been closely monitoring the evolving situation regarding the Covid-19 pandemic and following the most recent guidance from health experts and government, feel confident that we can safely welcome visitors to Marsh Farm this winter.
As you would expect, our Father Christmas Experience is going to be a little different from previous years but everything we are introducing is with your safety, and our staff’s safety in mind. We have reviewed how we operate every aspect of our production to make sure that you can still enjoy a magical, safe experience with the same high standards and attention to detail for which we are known.
Limited capacity: For the moment, acknowledging the uncertainty of the evolving situation, we will be limiting the number of tickets available per tour to have further control over the flow of people throughout the experience and to allow for social distancing.
Although we are confident we can safely open our doors under current government guidance, we are conscious that these guidelines could change. If this happens in a way that compromises our ability to safely put on our production, all guests will of course have the option to transfer their booking to another day or the 2021 Father Christmas Experience.
- Each full paying child will receive a passport, please keep this safe at all times to allow them to participate in all the activities. Under 12 month old observers will not receive a passport
- This experience is a walking tour, seating is available at the activities. It is fully accessible for wheelchairs and buggies. We welcome buggies for young babies but recommend not bringing a buggy onto the farm when possible for older children. Any buggies/pushchairs left will be at the owner’s risk
- Marsh Farm is a fully accessible site for our disabled guests
- Your ticket includes a full day admission, so you can arrive earlier or stay later than your scheduled Father Christmas Experience, as our opening times allow. See website for opening times
- The Play Barn Restaurant will be serving food daily. Please allow at least 1hr before your experience slot before ordering food in the Play Barn
- Please dress appropriately for the winter weather, wrap up warm and don’t forget your waterproofs and wellies if it’s wet!
- We welcome photographs being taken throughout the experience, except during meeting Father Christmas. There will be the opportunity to purchase souvenir photographs after your experience
- There will be an opportunity to purchase costumes and accessories for your child’s Make-a-Bear (make-a-bear toy included in the experience)
- If you have a late appointment with Father Christmas please arrive early enough beforehand for your children to enjoy the farm’s attractions and activities, as the farm closes promptly at the advertised times
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Tickets are non-refundable. Should we need to cancel a date due to circumstances beyond out control, we will endeavour to move the booking to another available date or provide a credit for booking the following year
- Bookings are non-transferable. Any changes to bookings will incur a £10.00 administration fee. While we try our best to accommodate changes to dates and times, we can not guarantee to do this
- This booking is only valid for the date and time as stated on the ticket. This is an exclusive and limited pre-bookable event; we cannot guarantee admission for additional adults or children on the day. Should we be able to add additional visitors, this will be at the on-the-day price
- Marsh Farm Members must present their valid Marsh Farm card(s) along with their ticket for the ticket to be valid. In the event of an expired Membership, the additional fee will be payable on arrival
- There is no charge for babies under 12 months old if they are accompanying older paying children as an observer and not partaking in activities or receiving a present. The full child admission price applies should babies under 12 months old wish to take part in the full experience
- The Mother Christmas activity may contain traces of nuts
- Smoking is not permitted within Marsh Farm Buildings or anywhere on site
- Marsh Farm is closed 25/12/ 20 – and reopens on 3/01/21
Terms & Conditions – Covid-19 Safety
- We have put lots of extra hand sanitising areas around the park and around our activities.
- We have created one way systems to our play barn. Please watch out for signs and markings on the floor
- Masks – Please where masks into the shop and also play barn when ordering food.
- Bouncy Pillows, Outside Play Equipment, Rides, Bouncy Castles – We will be limiting the amount of people using this due to SD. When queuing please SD from other customers.
- Social distancing around the park. Please respect peoples space and keep to the 2m government guidelines
- Golf – Clubs and balls are at admissions so we can monitor the amount of players and that we clean equipment after usage.
- Additional Staff – we have additional staff around the park. If you have any questions please ask.
- Goat Feed – We are handing out complimentary goat feed. This is for goats only. Do not feed other animals (or children).