Marsh Farm Father Christmas Experience is a family event and aimed towards children up to the age of 12. It is our policy not to allow adults into the experience without children.
A booking fee of £10.00 will be applied per order, this covers processing and ticketing administration.
A wondrous journey awaits you, but before you can embark on your enchanted adventure, you’ll need to be granted special access to the North Pole! Don’t worry, our expert Elves in Passport Control will make sure all your papers are in order and send you on your way.
First stop, the Elf Academy! Here you have a once in a lifetime chance be inducted as an honorary Elf! Yes, you can learn the spells that could land you a spot on Fathers Christmas’ team…that’s as long as those mischievous Elves can remember how they go!
Brrrrr, it just got really chilly, could snow be on it’s way? Let’s find out as we step into the Snow Show, filled with a flurry of surprises.
Your tummies are probably starting to rumble now, especially with that yummy smell filling the air, where’s it coming from? Ah Mother Christmas’ kitchen! I wonder what she’s got in the oven today? I’m sure she’ll share her sweet treats to keep you fuelled up for the rest of the adventure.
We have gone cashless
Sorry we will not be accepting coins or bank notes on site. We accept all major credit cards and contactless payments.
Now sit tight and listen carefully for your name….it’s time to see who is on the Naughty and Nice list at the Grotto. When it’s called you’ll get to meet Father Christmas himself and make sure he got your letter and is ready for the big day.
The magic doesn’t end here! Next you’ll visit The Teddy Bear Market where you can choose and make your very own fury friend to take home with you.
But before we head back to the farm, your visit to the North Pole wouldn’t be complete without a trip to the Elf Emporium for a gift in exchange for your Magical Snowy (that’s Elf money!)
Safely back on the farm, you can still stick around to enjoy our festive rides, meet the animals, indulge in treats from our special Yuletide menu and even have a go at ice skating!
*photographs and make-a-bear outfits optional extras.
This year, included with every Father Christmas Experience booking, you’ll also be able to experience our Children’s Rides, Train Ride and Ice Rink.
The ice rink is operated as first come first serve, during popular times there will be timed sessions so that everyone can skate.
We visited the Father Christmas today at Marsh Farm. It was far the best Father Christmas experience I have visited over the years in the UK. Excellent value for money I would have paid a lot more for my ticket.
Sarah – Tripadvisor
Just a message to say we went to your Father Christmas experience today and it was BRILLIANT! Really impressed with the set up, your staff were very helpful. He was so lovely. You guys were very generous with the teddy and gift also. I’m so glad we booked up to come to you for this. It really has set my 5 year old daughter up ready for Christmas.
Essex Mom – Tripadvisor
Here is a breakdown of what is included in your Father Christmas Experience booking.
A Truly Magical Christmas Tour
Loads of Elf Fun
Meet Santa & his Elves
🍪 Decorate a Gingerbread Person
🧸 Get your very own Make a Bear Teddy
Festive Photo Ops
🧝 Receive your Gift Elf Emporium
🛷 Free Parking for the day
Plus all the fun of the farm including;
Real Ice Skating Rink
Spectacular Train Ride
Indoor Soft Play
Although we are confident we can safely open our doors under current government guidance, we are conscious that these guidelines could change. If for any reason this event cannot go ahead, we will transfer your tickets to another ‘like-for-like’ event. All tickets are non-refundable.
Please be aware that the Father Christmas Experience is based outside and in barns.
Please make sure you and your little ones are wrapped up warm.
1. If your tour starts after 2pm we recommend you arrive at least 2 hours BEFORE your tour so that you can enjoy our spectacular ice rink and the farm. As the ice rink, play barn and places to get some food start to close down after 5 pm.
2. Please wear your warm clothes, it can get quite cold in the North Pole, and we want you to stay toasty!
3. Please remember to wear your wellies or appropriate footwear. No one likes soggy feet!
4. Please leave your buggies in the buggy park while on your tour.
5. Please arrive to the farm at least 30 minutes before your tour time to check in at Admissions and make your way to Passport Control at least 15 minutes before your experience…our elves do not like lateness. You’ll also miss parts of the adventure, we can not reallocate you to a different time slot.
6. Be sure to grab one of our delicious festive hot drinks before heading to Passport Control, as there is no food or hot drinks served during the tour. Once you reach Magical Memories, towards the end of the tour, you’ll be able to buy hot drinks and yummy sweet treats and reflect on your magical journey.