Father Christmas Experience
Come and share the magic with us this Christmas…
TICKETS NOW ON SALE!
Marsh Farm’s award-winning Christmas event never seems to disappoint families looking for a good quality, fun and festive grotto experience. Recently voted ‘The Best Christmas Experience in Essex’ by Essex Mums for the third year running, Marsh Farm prides itself in creating the most magical wonderland with the use of reindeer, cheeky elf entertainers, breathtaking festive areas and even real snow! We will even introduce some fun new characters this year which your children are sure to adore! From Professor Holly-pop the Head Elf, to Trixie and Dixie who run Elf Academy in the Barn Theatre.
Your journey begins after meeting your cheeky guide elf in Passport Control, singing and mischief ensues before being whisked away to numerous enchanting zones which range from Elf Academy, the Snow Factory and Mother Christmas’ Kitchen, to the Toy Workshop and of course – a visit to Father Christmas’ house.
Annual Pass Holders and disabled guests with accompanying carers please call 08450 345 123 to book.
Book this event now
- Every experience is the same, the package names (i.e. Jingle Bells, Gingerbread, etc.) are just to differentiate prices or days.
- Pass Holders and disabled guests with accompanying carers please call 08450 345 123 to book.
- Pass Holders must have a valid Annual / Magic Pass on the date of their Christmas Experience.
- Experience lasts approx 2 ½ hours.
- Arrive 15-30 minutes before scheduled experience time to book in.
- Booking slots for November and Early December will be staggered, releasing additional time slots as they are filled.
- Maximum of 16 people per individual booking to see Father Christmas (6 children and 10 adults). If there is a large group please book your tickets separately but make sure they’re all on the same time slot to ensure you’re all together.
- Maximum of 100 persons per time slot, approx 40 children.
- There is an additional £5 per person booking fee for telephone bookings (excludes Pass Holders and Disabled guests).
- Under 1’s are free but only count as an observer so will not receive the full experience.
Need somewhere to stay?
Click here for special rates with Holiday Inn...