Terms & Conditions – Father Christmas Experience
Our team has been closely monitoring the evolving situation regarding the Covid-19 pandemic and following the most recent guidance from health experts and government, feel confident that we can safely welcome visitors to Marsh Farm this winter.
As you would expect, our Father Christmas Experience is going to be a little different from previous years but everything we are introducing is with your safety, and our staff’s safety in mind. We have reviewed how we operate every aspect of our production to make sure that you can still enjoy a magical, safe experience with the same high standards and attention to detail for which we are known.
Limited capacity: For the moment, acknowledging the uncertainty of the evolving situation, we will be limiting the number of tickets available per tour to have further control over the flow of people throughout the experience and to allow for social distancing.
Although we are confident we can safely open our doors under current government guidance, we are conscious that these guidelines could change. If this happens in a way that compromises our ability to safely put on our production, all guests will of course have the option to transfer their booking to another day or the 2021 Father Christmas Experience.
- Each full paying child will receive a passport, please keep this safe at all times to allow them to participate in all the activities. Under 12 month old observers will not receive a passport
- This experience is a walking tour, seating is available at the activities. It is fully accessible for wheelchairs and buggies. We welcome buggies for young babies but recommend not bringing a buggy onto the farm when possible for older children. Any buggies/pushchairs left will be at the owner’s risk
- Marsh Farm is a fully accessible site for our disabled guests
- Your ticket includes a full day admission, so you can arrive earlier or stay later than your scheduled Father Christmas Experience, as our opening times allow. See website for opening times
- The Play Barn Restaurant will be serving food daily. Please allow at least 1hr before your experience slot before ordering food in the Play Barn
- Please dress appropriately for the winter weather, wrap up warm and don’t forget your waterproofs and wellies if it’s wet!
- We welcome photographs being taken throughout the experience, except during meeting Father Christmas. There will be the opportunity to purchase souvenir photographs after your experience
- There will be an opportunity to purchase costumes and accessories for your child’s Make-a-Bear (make-a-bear toy included in the experience)
- If you have a late appointment with Father Christmas please arrive early enough beforehand for your children to enjoy the farm’s attractions and activities, as the farm closes promptly at the advertised times
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Tickets are non-refundable. Should we need to cancel a date due to circumstances beyond our control, we will endeavour to move the booking to another available date or provide a credit for booking the following year
- Bookings are non-transferable. Any changes to bookings will incur a £10.00 administration fee. While we try our best to accommodate changes to dates and times, we can not guarantee to do this
- This booking is only valid for the date and time as stated on the ticket. This is an exclusive and limited pre-bookable event; we cannot guarantee admission for additional adults or children on the day. Should we be able to add additional visitors, this will be at the on-the-day price
- Marsh Farm Members must present their valid Marsh Farm card(s) along with their ticket for the ticket to be valid. In the event of an expired Membership, the additional fee will be payable on arrival
- There is no charge for babies under 6 months old if they are accompanying older paying children as an observer and not partaking in activities or receiving a present. The full child admission price applies should babies under 12 months old wish to take part in the full experience
- The Mother Christmas activity may contain traces of nuts
- Smoking is not permitted within Marsh Farm Buildings or anywhere on site
- Marsh Farm is closed 25/12/ 20 – and reopens on 3/01/21